Call for Extended Abstracts
Authors are invited to submit original research papers to the 2nd Research Conference on Business Studies (RCBS-2018).
Theme & Tracks
The theme of this conference is “SMART Management Towards Business Excellence”. It consists of fifteen main tracks namely,
- Accounting and Finance
- Agri Business
- Business Economics
- Human Resource Management
- Knowledge Management
- Marketing Management
- Project Management
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- International Business
- Information System
- Digital Marketing
- E-Commerce & E-Business
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- English Language Teaching in Business Studies
|Extended Abstract Submission Deadline||
9th of July 2018
|Notification of Acceptance/Rejection||
17thof August 2018
|Final Extended Abstract (Camera Ready) Submission||
27thof August 2018
|Date of Registration||
On or Before 10th of September 2018
|Date of Conference||20th of September 2018|
- The Extended Abstract must be original and has not been previously published in another conference or journal, nor is currently under review by another conference or journal.
- Papers must be sent in MS Word format through Conference Management Toolkit
- All papers must conform to RCBS standard – single-column format set in MS Word Template (Download Template HERE)
- The paper must be written in English with a maximum of 4 single-spaced pages, including Introduction, Literature review, Methodology, Results and Discussions, Conclusion and Recommendations, and References.
- The extended abstract should contain a maximum of 1000 words.
Extended Abstract papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through blind review process. Please ensure that the authors’ names do not appear in the submitted paper.
At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by 10th of September 2018 in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings. By submitting a paper to present at RCBS-2018, you explicitly agree that you will definitely register for the conference.
All papers will be published in the ‘Proceedings of the Research Conference on Business Studies’, in print and electronic version with ISSN 2478-1126 and E-ISSN 2478-1258, respectively.
The conference proceedings will be indexed by CrossRef, Scopus, and Google Scholar.
The best papers will be selected for publishing as extended versions in the Journal of Business Management published by Faculty of Business Studies, Vavuniya Campus of the University of Jaffna.